Finding a good quality children’s entertainer in Bournemouth can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Don’t get me wrong. There are many people that will prefer to hire a cheap entertainer to keep the children busy for an hour or two rather than booking a high quality entertainer that has taken years to develop his/her act and make it relevant to their audience and provide you with entertainment that will stay in your child’s memory for many years to come!
The art of keeping both children and adults of all ages entertained at the same time is no small feat that’s for sure! I’ve found from years of experience the attention of children over the past 5 years has changed dramatically due to the latest technology which means it’s extremely important to keep up with the times in this day and age. I am always updating my performances whether it be with new sound effects, music or tweaking a prop ever so slightly to get the most laughs from my audiences!
My Magic Shows include a mixture of both Juggling, Magic Comedy and Puppets. The reason behind having jam-packed show with a variety of different skills keeps the children and adults hooked throughout the duration of the party and doesn’t give the children 5 minutes to think about something else as they are whisked away on a magical journey!
A brilliant children’s entertainer will provide your son or daughter with memories that will last a lifetime and will ensure it’s as stress free as possible for you at the same time.
Below I have listed a few simple hints and tips to look out for when hiring a Full Time Professional Children’s Entertainer!
- Look for reviews online on the entertainers website, facebook page, or a website such as Netmums.
- Does the entertainers website look professional and up to date? This can show a lot about the entertainer whether he/she is a full time professional.
- Ask other parents in the area if they have heard of that entertainer!
- Do they have a promotional video or snippets of their performance. It’s also important to see the audience interacting and laughing! ( not a person on their own performing in front of a camera.
- Do they respond to your emails quickly and professionally?
- Have they won any awards for their entertainment? See if they have any awards from high profile well established companies?
- Will the entertainer provide you with booking confirmation ( all professional entertainers should provide you with this!)
- Check that the entertainer is insured!
I hope this has helped you some way or another when looking to book a children’s entertainer in Bournemouth. If you have any questions or queries, don’t be afraid to give us a call or simply send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we see it!
Yours Magically! Jamie Jambo